Presenting the Surfari Fall/Winter Hooded Winter Wetsuit selection for the winter of 2022/23. These are the wetsuits that will get you through the upcoming New England winter keeping you toasty warm for hours of surfing fun in the coldest of conditions. From around the corner at Good Harbor Beach, to the nooks of Boston's North Shore and beyond to balmy Rhode Island, the cold points and reefs of New Hampshire and Maine up north, we have the rubber you need.
If you have never surfed during the winter, we offer winter wetsuit rentals that you can charge the cold waves in before you make the investment in a full winter setup.
MEN'S HOODED WINTER WETSUITS
- 4 - O'Neill Hyperfreak 5.5/4mm Chest Zip Fullsuit $439.95
- 5 - O'Neill Men's PsychoTech 5.5/4
- 7 - Xcel Comp X 5.5/4.5mm
- 8 - Xcel Drylock X 5/4mm
- 9 - Xcel Drylock 6/5mm
- 11 - Vissla Seven Seas 5/4mm
- (not shown) Xcel Men's Comp X 4.5/3.5mm
- (not shown) Vissla Seven Seas 4/3mm
WOMEN'S HOODED WINTER WETSUITS
- 2 - O'Neill Women's Hyperfreak 5.5/4
- 3 - O'Neill Women's PsychoTech 5.5/4
- 6 - Xcel Women's Infiniti 5/5mm
- 10 - Sisstrevolution 7 Seas 5/4 $325
- (not shown) Sisstrevolution 7 Seas 6/5
- (not shown) Hyperflex Cryo 6/5
YOUTH HOODED WINTER WETSUITS
If you already know your size and what brand suit fits you best then shopping online for wetsuits can save you a couple of bucks. When purchasing online, UPS Ground shipping will get a wetsuit from our Gloucester, MA location to anywhere in New England in one or two days for $10-$15. Even some places in NY/NJ will get UPS Ground in one to two days. Online sales shipped outside of Massachusetts have no sales tax and tax can add a good chunk on a $500 winter wetsuit.