SURFARI ONLINE RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
- Customer service is our number one goal. We are always here to assist in your buying experience but understand the need to return or exchange items purchased online. If you are not completely satisfied with your products, you may return or exchange any purchase.
- You must contact us within 15 days of your purchase to alert us of items you want to return via email at [email protected].
- The product must be in our hands within 30 days of purchase.
- Items must be in new/unused condition, in original packaging with the original tags, receipt, all warranty cards, manuals and accessories. The manufacturers original packaging that comes with your item and all accessories that may be part of the item must also be returned undamaged. This means if your item comes in a box (for instance a shoe box) you will need to ship it inside another box to keep it in new condition. Items not returned in new condition could be ineligible for return or subject to a restocking fee. Surfari does not refund any shipping costs on returns unless the return was due to an error on our part.
- Please inspect all items upon arrival for errors or defects and contact us immediately if there is any loss or damage.
- If it is our error that is the cause for your return, we will reimburse your shipping costs to return your items.. (This is actual FedEx Ground, UPS Ground or USPS Priority freight and will not include any packaging, preparing, or mailroom costs.) We will not reimburse for any Expedited Shipping: (i.e.; Overnight, 2nd Day or Air Shipping etc.).
- Do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- Please allow approximately 3 business days for your return to be processed once it has arrived.
SPECIAL ORDER RETURN POLICY
Returns for refund on special orders are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Remember that all returns and exchanges must be initiated with an email to [email protected].
SURFARI IN STORE RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
- We offer Store Credit or Exchange ONLY on products returned within 15 days of purchase.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Items must be in new/unused condition, in original packaging with the original tags, all warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
- If you have an item that you want to return but are unable to physically do so within our 15 day period, please contact us and we will work with you to make the return possible.
FINAL SALE/NON-RETURNABLE ITEMS
- Gift Cards
- Stand up paddleboards
- Markdown/Sale Items
SURF/SUP LESSON & RENTAL CANCELLATION POLICY
- If you must cancel your scheduled Surf/SUP lesson or Surf/SUP Rental for any reason, please do so at least 48 hours in advance or your will be charged for the full amount of your lesson and/or rental.
- Our Lessons are not canceled for fog, rain or a chilly day. If you are surfing we will be going in the water, getting wet, and have wetsuits to keep warm!
- We will only cancel if the conditions are not suitable for surfing or paddling (because the waves are either flat, too big, it is too windy to paddle, or there is lightning present at the location of the lesson.
- If we are canceling because of weather you can choose to re-schedule to a different date or cancel the lesson.
SURF/SUP CAMP CANCELLATION POLICY
We do not offer refunds for our Surf Camps or SUP Camps. We can transfer your payment to another week of camp during the current season dependent on availability. Our Camps are not canceled for fog, rain or a chilly day. If you are surfing we will be going in the water, getting wet, and have wetsuits to keep warm! We will only cancel if the conditions are not suitable for surfing or paddling (because the waves are either flat, too big, it is too windy to paddle, or there is lightning present at the location of the lesson. If we are canceling because of weather, we will post a make up date.