Made for cold water: 39 - 53° F / 4 - 12°C
WARMTH & STRETCH
- Vissla’s warmest and most water tight suit featuring:
- I-Foam Premium- the lightest weight, warmest & stretchiest Japanese limestone based neoprene available; significantly less weight, enhanced flexibility and superior comfort.
- Full body hollow fiber Brain Fuzz lining insulates heat and dries fast
- Upcycled Nylon XTEND exterior fabric: Eco-friendly, lighter, flexible, anti-fade stretch jersey made by Bluesign approved mills.
- Dope Dyed Fabric- A softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade made by Bluesign approved mills.
- AquaA eco-friendly water-based lamination is completely solvent free with no harmful chemicals.
- New improved fit for better range of motion - anatomically engineered body lines with minimal seams for unrestricted performance and warmth
DURABLE & WATERTIGHT
- PK S-LOCK Water tight Zipper - Chest-zip entry with Cris-X interior panels for easy entry and minimal bulk with a perfect fit
- Chest-zip entry, also includes Male and Female channel barrier to prevent flushing our most water tight design
- Power Seam is an advanced, flexible, waterproofing sealant used on the outside of all seams for added warmth and durability
- Vissla super stretch Neo 2.0 tape inside allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort
- Tripled glued, double blind stitched seams
- Smoothy Panels - Wind & water-repellent - Smoothy panels on hood, front and back act as a barrier against the wind & cold where it's needed the most
- Easy access secure key cord
- Knee pad, Upcycled Supratex abrasion resistant for flexibility and strength
- Liquid tape cuff seals to prevent flushing at cuffs
- Glideskin on the neck seals to skin to prevent flushing
RECOMMENDED ACCESSORIES TO KEEP YOU WARM
- If surfing in cold waters, we recommend pairing our North Seas 5.5/4.5 Hooded Full Wetsuit with booties and gloves to keep you nice and toasty in the frigid waters! Check out our Cold Water Necessities!
- Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
- Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit
- Smoothy panel on back - use extra caution when putting on and taking off wetsuit.
- 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
- 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.
- 6 month from original purchase date on smoothy material. Improper care of the smoothy material such as finger nail punctures are not covered under warranty
Most Importantly Enjoy!
Shipping & Returns
Returns or exchanges accepted within 15 business days of delivery.
Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
Questions about this product? Give us a shout, we're happy to help. Contact Us
Brick & Mortar
Please visit us in person on Cape Ann. Our store is located on the North Shore of Boston, a five minute walk from the sun and surf of Good Harbor Beach in Gloucester, MA.