Made for cold water: 44° F and colder / 7° C and colder
Vissla Surf Bootie fit is true to shoe size
Bootie should fit snug to prevent water from entering
WARMTH & STRETCH
- 100% Super Stretch neoprene - lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off
- Brain fuzz thermal hallow fiber lining insulates heat and dries fast
- Thin softgrip sole design allows for a better, true-to-the board feel
- Strapless compression panels keep the boot snug to your feet without having to have the restricting velcro strap
- New feature! Pull tab on heel for easier entry
DURABLE & WATERTIGHT
- Glued and blindstitched seam construction
- Treat with special care! Rinse booties thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
- Lay flat to dry in a cool shaded area and avoid placing in direct sun light
WETSUIT ACCESSORY WARRANTY
- 3 months from original purchase date on all seams
- 3 months from original purchase date on neoprene
Most Importantly Enjoy!
Shipping & Returns
Returns or exchanges accepted within 15 business days of delivery.
Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
Questions about this product? Give us a shout, we're happy to help. Contact Us
Brick & Mortar
Please visit us in person on Cape Ann. Our store is located on the North Shore of Boston, a five minute walk from the sun and surf of Good Harbor Beach in Gloucester, MA.