By utilizing fabric scraps and recycled bottles, this 100% recycled garment reduces our reliance on virgin materials. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Made of 100% recycled knit fleece with a brushed interior and natural stretch; fabric is a blend of 55% postconsumer recycled polyester and 45% recycled cotton
- Simple pull-on sweatpants with an elasticized waistband, adjustable drawstring and side-entry front pockets
- Classic tapered styling with elasticized cuffs holds in warmth
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Fair Trade Certified sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Mexico.
- Weight 465 g (16.4 oz)
- 11.5-oz 55% postconsumer recycled polyester/45% recycled cotton knit fleece with a brushed back
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
Shipping & Returns
Returns or exchanges accepted within 15 business days of delivery.
Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
Questions about this product? Give us a shout, we're happy to help. Contact Us
Brick & Mortar
Please visit us in person on Cape Ann. Our store is located on the North Shore of Boston, a five minute walk from the sun and surf of Good Harbor Beach in Gloucester, MA.