- Patagonia’s lowest carbon footprint T-shirt is made with 100% recycled fabrics
- Long-sleeved crewneck style is classic, versatile and has you covered for almost anything
- Ribbing at neck and taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- This T-shirt has a straight hem and can be worn tucked or untucked
- Artist: Neil Hubert
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Fair Trade Certified sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Mexico.
- Weight 255 g (9 oz)
- 5.6-oz 50% recycled cotton/50% postconsumer recycled polyester jersey
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
SHIPPING & RETURNS
THIS ITEM IS FINAL SALE. NO RETURNS, EXCHANGES, REFUNDS OR CREDIT.
Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
Questions about this product? Give us a shout, we're happy to help. Contact Us
BRICK & MORTAR
Please visit us in person on Cape Ann. Our store is located on the North Shore of Boston, a five minute walk from the sun and surf of Good Harbor Beach in Gloucester, MA.