Slightly flatter tail rocker and pulled in nose translates into a faster down the line speed.
- Thinner rail profile reduces swing weight from nose, increasing pivot speed through turns.
- Longer narrower nose outline extends the rail line, making it easier to paddle into waves and holding on steeper drops.
- Bottom shape - single concave provides lift and speed, feeding through to a double midsection and slight vee at the tail to manoeuvre and rock from rail to rail.
- Flatter tail rocker provides faster speed down the line and into turns.
- Rails are kept fine with a more pinched and rolled tuck edge, giving bite, control and speed through maneuvers.
- Thinner rails at the tail gives more bite and control.
- Flatter deck shape offers more comfort and feels less corky.
- Squash tail gives the most versatile performance in all wave types, particularly holding in bigger surf.
- The 5 fin option allows for quad, thruster and twin fin with small centre nubster. You can choose your preferred fin set up based on riding style and wave conditions.
- All models are supplied with a thruster set up with 4.7 front 120/140 center on bigger sizes. The angles of the fins are updated, with more spray in the front fins for greater manoeuvrability with less angle in the rear for greater drive through turns.
- The new, ultra-light carbon surf fins will enhance your performance in the waves, providing more drive, stronger grip, and faster speed out of turns. (comes only with Blue carbon board)”
LIMITED SERIES CONSTRUCTION
- Twin T-stringers made from glass fibre are positioned on the deck and bottom of the board close to the rail, providing a massive increase in the overall strength against total breakage in surf.
- An additional wide layer of 200g glass wraps the rails for higher strength against paddle impact and further reinforces the overall strength against buckling.
- The deck features reinforced biaxial glass and Australian pine, to resist heel dents and impact from the standing area.
- The nose and tail are wrapped in multiple layers of glass fiber for further strength on these impact zones.
8'7" x 29.5" x 4.8"
Volume: 130 Liters
Rider Weight: Up to 242lbs
Fins: 4+1 4 FCS + Universal Center Box (2+1 fins included 4.7" fronts 5.5" rear)
Construction: Limited Series EPS/Epoxy
Board Weight: 20.28lbs (+/- 6%) Limited Series EPS/Epoxy
IN-STORE PICK UP ONLY
PICK UP LOCATIONS
88 BASS AVENUE, GLOUCESTER, MA
SHIPPING & RETURNS
We do not ship surfboards but we do offer in-store pick up if you wish to purchase online.
Surfboards are eligible for exchange or store credit while still in store. once a surfboard has been removed from the store it is considered final sale.
Questions about this product? Give us a shout, we're happy to help. Contact Us
BRICK & MORTAR
Please visit us in person on Cape Ann. our store is located on the North Shore of Boston, a five minute walk from the sun and surf of Good Harbor Beach in Gloucester, MA.