The P2 Soft Surf Wide is unlike any other board on the market. Designed to teach, students quickly gain confidence and the more accomplished students will venture out into the breaks on their own. With a performance envelope that well beyond that first wave, students will often come back for the Surf Wide, as it is the board on which they progressed in the first place.
Ideal waves: 1-5ft
- With an ultra-wide plane shape, rounded nose and wide tail this is the fastest way to get students up riding and experiencing the joys of surfing.
- The nose and tail handle and a middle carry handle to make handling these boards a breeze.
- Graphics on the deck designed for instructors to show students where to balance and position their feet.
- The Surf Wide has a focus on safety incorporating solid rubber bumpers nose and tail, crocodile textured soft-top deck, fast slick skin HD bottom and supplied with durable and soft bolt-through fins.
- FiberGlass T-Stringers make these boards exceptionally resistant to breaking and folding as opposed to regular boards or even foamies.
P2 Soft Construction
- P2 technology focuses on safety first and eases of teaching.
- The P2 core is NSP’s SecureCell EPS, fully glassed in a durable fiber epoxy shell with eco-friendly bio-resin.
- Finished with a soft-top deck with protected rails and slick PE bottom.
- All P2 Soft boards are fitted with high-end accessories for safety and ease of use.
- Rubber bumpers on nose and tail and neoprene handles on selected models for instructor board control.
- P2 series offers a proven return on investment for surf school/rental operators worldwide.
- P2 boards come with durable bolt-through fins that will bend on beaches, not break. Replacing them is a breeze too.
7'4" X 23 1/8" X 3 3/4"
Volume: 80.9 Liters
Fins: 3 Bolt-Through Fins Included
Construction: P2 Softop
IN-STORE PICK UP ONLY
PICK UP LOCATIONS
88 BASS AVENUE, GLOUCESTER, MA
Shipping & Returns
Returns or exchanges accepted within 15 business days of delivery.
Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
Questions about this product? Give us a shout, we're happy to help. Contact Us
Brick & Mortar
Please visit us in person on Cape Ann. Our store is located on the North Shore of Boston, a five minute walk from the sun and surf of Good Harbor Beach in Gloucester, MA.