Made for cool water: 56 - 65° F / 13 - 18° C
WARMTH & STRETCH
- Everything you need in a wetsuit and nothing you don’t
- 100% Super stretch Japanese limestone based neoprene - lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off, and allows for more freedom of movement
- Thermal Brain Fuzz lining insulates heat and dries fast
- Dope Dyed Fabric- A softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade made by Bluesign approved mills.
- AquaA eco-friendly water-based lamination is completely solvent free with no harmful chemicals.
- Tailored fit - anatomically correct engineered body lines allow for unrestricted performance and warmth
DURABLE & WATERTIGHT
- Chest-zip entry, minimal bulk with contoured water tight design
- Tripled glued, double blind stitched seams
- Vissla super stretch Neo 2.0 tape allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort
- Easy access secure key cord
- Knee pad, Upcycled Supratex abrasion resistant for flexibility and strength
- Liquid tape cuff seals to prevent flushing at cuffs
- Glideskin on the neck seals to skin to prevent flushing
- Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
- Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit.
- Pull cord is meant to be cinched and put in place once, not every time you put on the wetsuit. Be gentle with it.
- 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
- 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.
Most Importantly Enjoy!
Shipping & Returns
Returns or exchanges accepted within 15 business days of delivery.
Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
Questions about this product? Give us a shout, we're happy to help. Contact Us
Brick & Mortar
Please visit us in person on Cape Ann. Our store is located on the North Shore of Boston, a five minute walk from the sun and surf of Good Harbor Beach in Gloucester, MA.