This bag will easily accommodate fish, grovelers and standard shortboards. An internal divider keeps the wax off the bottom of your boards and protects the deck from the fins. Three large ventilation points and a true-reflective bottom help keep your boards cool.
- Designed for day use.
- Designed to fit to 2 boards with fins for those quick strike day surf missions.
- 5mm foam padding.
- Large 9" tail gusset to easily accommodate 2 boards with fins.
- Internal divider.
- Molded #8 non-corrosive zippers.
- 50/50 outer shell, one side 420 denier reflective woven poly.
- The other side TRUE reflective/heat resistant material.
- Custom Pro-Lite print panels.
- Strap pocket to stow strap and accessories during travel.
- Padded shoulder strap with Velcro closure system.
- Padded handle for extra comfort.
- External wax/key pocket.
- Reinforced nose.
- Rail guard around the zipper to protect your board.
- Ventilation to allow air flow to keep your board cool.
- 24" bag width.
- This bag is cut close to 3" longer than posted size.
- Empty bag weight 5-6 lbs depending on size.
Shipping & Returns
Returns or exchanges accepted within 15 business days of delivery.
Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
Questions about this product? Give us a shout, we're happy to help. Contact Us
Brick & Mortar
Please visit us in person on Cape Ann. Our store is located on the North Shore of Boston, a five minute walk from the sun and surf of Good Harbor Beach in Gloucester, MA.