- Patagonia’s first carbon neutral T-shirt, made with 100% recycled fabrics
- Classic crewneck is versatile, has a chest pocket and can be worn on its own or layered
- Rib-knit at neckline and taped shoulder seams for comfort and durability
- Straight hem is versatile; tee can be worn tucked or untucked
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made In Mexico
- Weight 213 g (7.5 oz)
- 5.6-oz 50% recycled cotton/50% postconsumer recycled polyester jersey
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Shipping & Returns
Returns or exchanges accepted within 15 business days of delivery.
Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
Questions about this product? Give us a shout, we're happy to help. Contact Us
Brick & Mortar
Please visit us in person on Cape Ann. Our store is located on the North Shore of Boston, a five minute walk from the sun and surf of Good Harbor Beach in Gloucester, MA.