It’s dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 100% Recycled Polyester Sweater-Knit Fleece: Made with 100% recycled polyester knitted fleece with a fleece interior and heathered yarns
- Full-Zip with Stand-Up Collar
- Offset Shoulder Seams: Offset shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort and long-lasting durability
- Pocket Details: Zippered left-chest pocket; two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Shape-Holding Armholes and Hem: Shape-holding, abrasion-resistant micropolyester-jersey trim at armholes and hem
- Flat-Seam Construction: Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps minimize seam chafe; hip length
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Country of Origin: Made in Sri Lanka.
- Weight: 394 g (13.9 oz)
- 10-oz 100% recycled polyester knit fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Shipping & Returns
Returns or exchanges accepted within 15 business days of delivery.
Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
Questions about this product? Give us a shout, we're happy to help. Contact Us
Brick & Mortar
Please visit us in person on Cape Ann. Our store is located on the North Shore of Boston, a five minute walk from the sun and surf of Good Harbor Beach in Gloucester, MA.