- Suitable for riders of all sizes and skill levels, the Cruise features a wider nose and rounded square tail. This is what makes the Cruise a stable platform with generous volume and easy turning.
- The double concave bottom shape delivers glide that makes this an incredibly stable and fun board on flat water, but also in small waves.
- Also available in CocoFlax, CocoMat, E+, and P2 Softconstruction with eco-friendly bio-resin.
- 9’8 model has a rounded tail for greater maneuverability.
- 10'0" X 33" X 4 3/4"
- Volume: 190 Liters
- Fins: 10" Single Fin Included
- Construction: Molded Epoxy
IN-STORE PICK UP ONLY
PICK UP LOCATIONS
88 BASS AVENUE, GLOUCESTER, MA
Shipping & Returns
Returns or exchanges accepted within 15 business days of delivery.
Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
Questions about this product? Give us a shout, we're happy to help. Contact Us
Brick & Mortar
Please visit us in person on Cape Ann. Our store is located on the North Shore of Boston, a five minute walk from the sun and surf of Good Harbor Beach in Gloucester, MA.