- Nose A deep, long blended concave in the nose makes this board paddle with maximum glide to catch every wave. It also creates trim speed and lift down the line, beating sections like you won't believe!
- Rails The rails are down hard in the tail, then soften as they go forward, making this board turn incredibly well while also being forgiving. The hard edges on the tail release water, giving it ripping speed, and the foil holds it in the pocket.
- Tail The heavy V in the tail runs up to the middle of the board, where it's perfectly transitioned into the nose concave. This makes rail to rail surfing easier, and beautiful back-to-back roundhouse turns effortless.
- Single Fin Comes with a clean & simple raked 9" single fin, for that classic look and optimal performance for this model.
- 9'8" X 24" X 3 3/8"
- Volume: 86.3 Liters
- Fins: Single Fin Universal Box (9" Rainbow Fin Company Center Fin included)
- Construction: PU/Poly/Sanded Finish
IN-STORE PICK UP ONLY
PICK UP LOCATIONS
88 BASS AVENUE, GLOUCESTER, MA
Shipping & Returns
Returns or exchanges accepted within 15 business days of delivery.
Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
Questions about this product? Give us a shout, we're happy to help. Contact Us
Brick & Mortar
Please visit us in person on Cape Ann. Our store is located on the North Shore of Boston, a five minute walk from the sun and surf of Good Harbor Beach in