The short outline helps to fin in tighter pockets of the wave and is more maneuverable without the nose catching through turns.
The 8’7” doesn’t feel like the second biggest board in the range, in fact far from it. Yes, it has 135L to float a rider up to 110kg, but the performance is unmatched for a board of its size.
- NEW ALL NEW SIZES: All Sizes are 3″ shorter than 2020 yet have equal if not more stability due to thickness and distributed volume.
- NEW SHORTER OUTLINE: Allows the board to pivot without the nose catching through the turns and can fit in tighter pockets in the waves.
- NEW THINNER RAILS: Require less foot pressure, making it more sensitive and reactive, carving rail turns and have greater control down the wave face. The low volume rails allow the board to sit slightly lower in the water aiding stability.
- NEW SLIGHT DOMED DECK:Distributes the volume in the center to provide enough float, thinning at the rail for more control and bite.
- NEW SHARP RAIL EDGE: Extra control and quick turning on the rail.
- BOTTOM SHAPE: Single concave starting at the nose provides lift and speed. Double concave from the mid-section to in-front of the fins directs the water flow around the fins, providing control.
- NEW SWALLOW TAIL: Helps generate more speed and more bite to turn in tighter pockets of the wave.
- KNIFY RAILS: To avoid catching whitewash and improved control.
- CONSTANT ROCKER CURVE: For smooth and fast performance.
- CURVED NOSE ROCKER: Allows dropping into steep waves without the nose diving.
- CURVED TAIL KICK: Offers fast reactive turning and projection to go vertical.
- FIN SET UP: Quad and thruster set up options available to suit different riding styles and conditions. Fins are positioned closer to the rails for a quick and sharp response when turning.
- V SHAPE BETWEEN FINS: V shape bottom between fins gives sensitive rail-to-rail transitions.
- NEW STARLITE "THE STRONGEST RAIL EVER TESTED": Ultra-durable, scratch, and impact resistant woven 200g twill azure rail protection.
- The combination of twin T-stringers deck and bottom to protect against total breakage. The T-stringers are positioned close to the rail working like an i-beam to endure heavy drops and strong wipeouts.
- Starlite now features a full deck of 0.6mm Australian pine wood which is outside of 2 glass skins, increasing the overall total breakage strength and reducing the weight due to lower resin absorption.
8'7" X 29.5" X 4.7"
- Tail Width 18.3 / 46.5 cm
- Rider Weight 70-110 kg
- Fin Set-up Thruster/Quad
- Center: 140
- Side: 4.5"
- Weight STARLITE: 7.1 kg (est)
IN-STORE PICK UP ONLY
PICK UP LOCATIONS
88 BASS AVENUE, GLOUCESTER, MA
Shipping & Returns
Returns or exchanges accepted within 15 business days of delivery.
Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
Questions about this product? Give us a shout, we're happy to help. Contact Us
Brick & Mortar
Please visit us in person on Cape Ann. Our store is located on the North Shore of Boston, a five minute walk from the sun and surf of Good Harbor Beach in Gloucester, MA.