HEY ROB, WHAT IS THE SEASIDE..?
- Just evolving the Go Fish to something new, really. The Go Fish goes fast and feels skatey and loose and I love it, and riding it for a couple years made me want to feel more high performance - more carves, tighter turns. So the Seaside is about refining… less area in the tail, narrowing the tips of the swallow, creating more curve and narrowing the nose. All elements for ripping while the Go Fish stays cruisey and fun.
The Seaside is quad only, why?
- I decided that if i was going to make a quad I would make a quad that’s strictly a quad ... Design the concaves and bottom contours around that. I actually redesigned my entire concave setup that I’ve been using on the Moonbeam and Go Fish, and did it with the quad setup in mind so that it all works together.
Why name this shape after your home break, Seaside?
- Naming surfboards might be the hardest thing to do on the planet [laughing]. It’s just the perfect little stick when I surf my home spot, Seaside.
Why is the Seaside built in Helium?
- The first one I made for Tahiti was LFT and I was riding it in 6 foot tubes. But most everyone surfs a shape like the Seaside at beach breaks and little point breaks, so we made it in Helium because it’s really light, very responsive, really flexy with a softer feel and very durable. It’s the best option for a shape like the Seaside in smaller, weaker waves, I think.
5'4" X 20 5/8" X 2 7/16"
Volume: 29.8 Liters
Fins: Quad Futures (fins not included)
Each Helium shape is cut from the lightest foam blank in our stable – just .8 pounds, combined with a brand- new rail we crafted for Helium, using both Paulownia wood from our Timbertek boards and balsa wood from our FST boards.
It’s all wrapped in a brand new deckskin material we’re introducing for the first time.
- Entropy Bio-Resin Throughout
- High density Aerospace Composite Deckskin
- Top & Bottom Deck Sandwich Cloth
- Parabolic Balsa & Paulownia Wood Rails
- 0.8 lb EPS Core
HELIUM – ECOBOARD Verified – LEVEL ONE
IN-STORE PICK UP ONLY
PICK UP LOCATIONS
88 BASS AVENUE, GLOUCESTER, MA
Shipping & Returns
Returns or exchanges accepted within 15 business days of delivery.
Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
Questions about this product? Give us a shout, we're happy to help. Contact Us
Brick & Mortar
Please visit us in person on Cape Ann. Our store is located on the North Shore of Boston, a five minute walk from the sun and surf of Good Harbor Beach in Gloucester, MA.